Join our Clean, Organized, Drama Free shop!
If your a professional looking for a place to tap into your unlimited earning potential this is your home. Our shop is growing fast and we have more and more business each day we need a skilled tech to be a part of our team.
Who We Are: Mikes Auto Clinic
We are a trusted family-owned business that has been providing top-quality auto repairs to our customers since 2006. We provide a friendly work environment with Google Reviews reflecting 4.4 out of 5. ‘
We are a team of dedicated professionals who share the goal of helping people keep their cars reliable, safe and valuable. We pride ourselves on being an honest shop where our customers know that they can trust in us to help them make smart decisions regarding their car care needs.
What We Do: We service most Cars, Light-Medium Duty Trucks & Diesel Trucks, accept most extended warranties and our services include everything from oil changes & scheduled maintenance to diagnostics and major repairs.
Routine Responsibilities Include:
- Perform repairs and maintenance on vehicles with efficiency as outlined on the repair order.
- Diagnosing problems described and making the correct necessary repair(s).
- Road Test vehicles to diagnose and assure repairs have been made correctly.
- Documenting work performed legibly on the repair order.
- Communicate results of diagnosis and multi-point inspection with your Service Advisor so that customers can be informed and make decisions regarding service needed.
- Execute warranty repairs as prescribed by the manufacturer.
- Keeping work area clean and safe.
Compensation: `Competitive wages; to be discussed at time of interview
Salary: $40,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
FREE ONLINE AND CLASSROOM TRAINING- 1000 hours of online training available all day every day.
SIGN-ON BONUS -$1500.00
Monthly Team Production Bonuses